- Crown Graphic - Data recording chart and
pens. We manufacture and supply charts and pens for all the commonly used chart recorders
in the oil industry such as Barton, BIF, American Meter, Honeywell and ABB.
- Directional Drilling Software - Technical hole
deviation technology with rig site data-capture and db storage for daily drilling
reporting. Free trial downloads available.
- The Elexco Group - Oil & gas and right-of-way land
related activities consisting of several organizations working together to provide unique
land consulting and land administrative services.
- eLynx Technologies - provides real-time data
collection, production reporting, trending, monitoring and control -via the internet- for
the oil and gas industry.
- Energy Graphics, Inc.- Exploration Software,
Data, and Services - Gulf of Mexico data includes deviation surveys (33400), scout
ticket data, well locations, lease histories and pipelines for Federal and Texas state
waters. Onshore land grid data for some areas. Software tools for mapping, and reports
- Infostat Systems, Inc. - Drilling database
software for drilling reports and IADC Reporting.
- LoneStar Technology - Free
software for evaluation and production engineering of natural gas reservoirs.
- OpenSpirit Corporation - Offers products and
services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry that enable multi-vendor
application and data interoperability.
- PetroleumSoftware.com - Searchable
database with petroleum applications, databases and reports. Allows user reviews.
Thousands of entries as of 6/00.
- Petroweb--mapping data - Digital map layers
including wells, land, culture, seismic, and pipelines from diverse sources.
Calculation Software - Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for performing process piping
calculations and accessing related other documents.
- Royalty Management Software - Provides Windows
software for managing royalty payments. Associated firms provide reservoir and geological
consulting. Also associated independent producer and operator.
- Texan Geophysical, Inc. - Company specializing in
vibration monitoring, seismic quality assurance, and seismic crew supervision.
- THOR Geophysical - Provides geophysical field
exploration and reservoir development services onshore and in the transition zone,
including 3D seismic surveys.
- Vertex Petroleum Systems - Vertex is a fully
interactive model that enables the user to evaluate flow potential, predict the most
efficient well spacing, and identify optimum completion parameters.